|Jesus is your Forgiveness|
(Ephesians 1:6-7 KJV)
(6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. (7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
(Psalms 85:2 KJV)
(2) Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
(2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV)
(17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
(Psalms 103:12 KJV)
(12) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
(I John 2:1 KJV)
(1) My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
(I John 1:9 KJV)
(9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(Hebrews 8:12 KJV)
(12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
(Isaiah 55:7 KJV)
(7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
(Colossians 3:13 KJV)
(13) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
(Mark 11:25 KJV)
(25) And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
(Colossians 2:13 KJV)
(13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
(Jeremiah 33:8 KJV)
(8) And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
(Isaiah 1:18 KJV)
(18) Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
(Isaiah 43:25 KJV)
(25) I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
(Psalms 32:1-2 KJV)
(1) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. (2) Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Concise Alphabetical Index
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Main Index
Return to the Bible Study Tools Main Index
About The Bible Study Tools